Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

My Weird Hobby

I've been browsing around Appellation Mountain recently, because it's the single greatest naming site ever, because I was coming up with the name for a villain (I finally settled on Anaïs Moro), and have fallen into my bizarre pastime:

I like to come up with first and middle names for my possible future children. There's a lot more names than I want to have children. I don't think I could handle 16 kids.

But anyway, here's some of my favorite/most bizarre names, along with short descriptions of why I like them or possible nicknames:

Amelia Infinite. Isn't that gorgeous? We'd call her Fin for short. I'm not giving you a reason with it because it would be long, nerdy, and involve time travel.


Emrys Arthur. Arthurian legend. Emrys was Merlin's name before he was Merlin, and Arthur is obvious. Also, I don't like the sound of Merlin Arthur or Arthur Merlin. That's just to much.

Allana Willow. After my grandpas, Will and Allan. Yes, Allan with two Ls and an a.

Owen David. I've always liked the name Owen, and my daddy's name is David.

Vanessa Marceline. I'm not explaining this. You'll laugh at me.

Lincoln Sherlock. I'm not making Sherlock his first name, because he would inevitably be teased, but I think you can do crazy stuff with middles. Lincoln is just a badass name.

Anaïs Jayne. (I just realized that like half of these half family middle names. I guess I'm more traditional than I thought) Anaïs is a gorgeous French name (it's said ah-ny-EES) and Jayne is my little sis.

Jason James. Again, not explaining.

Rosemarie Ever. I love the name Rose, but it's impossible to find a middle name for. And yes I do know she could be Rose Marie, I don't care.

Aleksander Isaiah. I have no clue where this came from, but I like it. And I can call him Alek and he'll have a Leviathan name. Squeeeee!

I'm going to stop there
A) so I don't sound any weirder
And
B) because I'm out of boys names.

But just know- I have way more girl's names, and if you ask nicely I might share them, because they're pretty interesting choices.


Lady E


No comments:

Post a Comment