Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Imagine This Boy:

Blond, six feet tall, skinny as a string bean, charming smile, braces.

Ok, now imagine this girl:
Dark brownish hair with washed out bits of blue in it, five seven, 160 pounds, glasses.

Imagine if that girl got his phone number. Imagine she asked him to a dance.

Imagine that due to politics, that dance got cancelled.
Imagine she texted him.

Hey maybe instead do you want to come over to my house for pizza and the crappy eighties movie of your choice?

Imagine he said yes.
Imagine he's coming over next week.

Lady E (sorry no signature, I'm on the iPod)

3 comments:

  1. Pizza and crappy eighties movies with a boy is definitely a date. And you have to tell me how it went. Rule.

    And I is extreeeemly jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still jealous of me! and it still hasn't happened, because my entire family was struck by the black plague, which I reeeally don't want to give to Nice Funny Boy....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I admit - I am jealous too. EXTREMELY. NOT FAIR. Also, you are that tall? Wow I'm short. (5ft4) How did it go????!!! TELL. (^.^) AND WHICH CRAPPY 80s MOVIE???

    ReplyDelete