Pages

Friday, September 9, 2011

Do me a favor...

I must say, I have never done this before, so if my posts are crap, sorry.

Recently, I lost one of my best friends in the world.

We had an argument, and she decided that our three years as nearly sisters were over.
I cried for three weeks waiting to hear from her.

Do me a favor:

If you don't want to be friends with someone anymore, tell them.
Just go email them, facebook them, call them, text them, or best of all, talk to them face to face.
Seriously, all I'm asking is that you have enough courtesy and courage to be honest, instead of letting them believe that  it can still be fixed.

Lady Elisabeth

3 comments:

  1. Aww!! I'm so sorry for you!! I know what it's like losing a friend. It's no cup of tea, that's for sure. But we'll survive. I hope ;) Don't worry, it'll get better, dearheart :))
    -Jocee <3
    {pee ess: Love your blog! And your posts are not crap. Don't say that, I really like them :)}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, that makes me feel so much better alredy
    (p.s. j'adore your blog)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ugh that sucks. I know how you feel.

    ReplyDelete