Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

All the things I'm too afraid to say.

To Cute Funny Karate Boy:
I don't know why you stopped texting me. It makes me sad, because, well, I just really liked you. You were sweet, you liked bad movies, you had witty responses. But I guess if you don't care enough to type on your phone for three seconds, you can ignore that voicemail I sent asking you out.

To Edison and Dragonchild:
Happy birthday, both of you. I love you in the friend way, and I wish you the best year ever as your brand new ages. P.s isn't it weird that your birthdays are 9 days apart?

To The Boy: Did you know that it's possible to brighten somebody's day, even when it's already good? Neither did I until you strolled into my writing class, and made a James Bond joke. I only got to meet you once, but I can tell that you're wonderful. Plus your name is an alliteration, and that's totally groovy.
You introduced yourself to me first. That's never happened to me before. Usually, I just walk up and say something along the lines of, "HI IM ELISABETH WHAT'S YOUR NAME HOW OLD ARE YOU OH COOL ME TOO!" but I didn't have to, because (like a true gentleman) you presented me your hand to shake and said "Hi, I'm The Boy."
You have no idea what that does to a girl.

2 comments:

  1. "You have no idea what that does to a girl."

    No, they don't. Butterfly in the tummy, anyone?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I don't think they understand what that's like.

      Delete