Pages

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Capitol Hair and Makeup With Accallia Highwind

So, for the longest time, Jayne and I have been giving our Barbie dolls makeovers, and well... they're really weird. So I was thinking, that most of our dolls (except for the "sacred" ones, like Jayne's super expensive Aphrodite doll, and my Twilight doll. Shut up, she's really pretty.) would fit in great in the Capitol.

So here is my photo shoot, complete with commentary from... err... uh... Accallia Highwind?Yeah, that sounds Capitol-y. And this entire post will be in bubblegum pink with highlighter yellow helvetica.

This stunning look is absolutely perfect for attending the opening ceremony of the Games, or just partying with your cadre of friends. The deep purple eyeshadow and lips, really set off the gorgeous gradation in her hair.

A bit less formal look, perhaps more practical for when you're out shopping for new wigs?

Blues and greens are very in right now! Somebody's got money on District Four this year!


More blue, but a very different look. The pink lips are a nice contrasting element.



Look at that hair! This whole look is very minimalistic. The dots are very simple, but they still say, "I know what my style is."
I think I'm in love with the reversed eyeshadow going on here.

Luxurious purple hair goes with the obviously simplistic makeup here. The false scar is a nice touch for the upcoming games.

Women aren't the only ones who can enjoy tattoos!

Bright brassy pink is very chic.

This look is very much inspired by the games, but the gold lipstick reminds you that sheis a Capitol girl after all!
The subtle pink stripe is one of my favorite pieces of this outfit. I absolutely adore the little swirls by her eyes. So fun!



The gold eyeliner is very nice here- somebody's attention was caught by the outstanding Cinna, one of last year's victorious District Twelve's stylists.

So, I hope you enjoyed this... unusual post, and may the odds be ever in you favor.


No comments:

Post a Comment