Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

A Wish (A letter to a boy)

"How do you know when you're in love?"
"All the songs make sense."
--Castle and Beckett in Castle (which is an amazing tv show)

I used to think that maybe, if we were meant to be together, some deep force of fate would pull us together. But how can fate bring us together if we don't admit to one another how we feel?

I LOVE YOU.

I had a dream we were married. We had two kids, and we were so happy together.
But that can't be a reality if you never know.

I guess I'm not a secret admirer anymore (Except that you don't read this blog), but that's ok.
When I'm around you, I feel like there's a herd of dragons in my stomach, and that I might sprout wings and fly at any second.

Everything I know is flipped upside down, because it's so easy to be with you.

I love you. Even when I tried to tell myself that you aren't ready to love me back, I do. I can't help it. You're just so amazing.

Forever and always,

Lady Elisabeth


2 comments:

  1. HO.LY.SHIT. YOU WATCH CASTLE?!? THIS MAKES ME EXTREMELY HAPPY. CASTLE IS EPIC. WE MUST SEE EACH OTHER AGAIN AND DISCUSS THIS. PLEASE VISIT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course i watch castle! i haven't gotten to see a bunch recently though, as my mom stopped watching it withus :(

    ReplyDelete