Pages

Friday, April 20, 2012

This post involves cats and math.

Ok, I haven't written in (checking calendar) nine days. I'm a bit of a flake. BUT- I am working on it. head on over to The Starlit Castle if you want to see me write on a (gasp) regularish basis.

Speaking of Starlit Castle, I was thinking about making a compilation in book form, like with illustrations and stuff. Unfortunately, it would cost money, but only the money it would take me to you know, make them through a website.

I don't know, it's just a thought.

On a completely unrelated note, today I got back my test scores....
At first I was like this

"NO! Don't tell me!"
 Then my mom started reading and I was all like

"Post high school level English, Science, and Social Studies? Again?"


And then it was math time.

"seventh grade level is better than last year, right?*"

Then it was decided that I need a tutor.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAH???!!!!!!!!"

I couldn't have said it better internet cat.

PDS, Lady E.

*Unfortunately, this is true. I believe the level it gave me for last year's math computation was "below fourth grade level." Gee, I feel so good about myself.




No comments:

Post a Comment