Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Pictures of Sisters

First of all, I dyed my hair again! Now my bangs have blue stripes. It's pretty awesome.

Secondly, gel pens are epic. First I drew this picture of me and Jayne with a greenish gel pen, and it was so good, I showed it to her. Then I drew another on of us as the Doctor and Sarah Jane (David Tennant, and older Sarah Jane. Mainly because she had awful fashion sense in the eighties.) This is also fantastic.
And Jayne asked for a pen and paper, so she's drawing us as well, and I drew us all steampunk. Jayne hates steampunk, therefore, she drew as just punk. Expect these pictures to be epic.

Me and Jayne by Moi.

Me and Jayne by Jayne. 

Me as the Doctor and Jayne as Sarah Jane. Sarah Jayne?

Me as a steampunk Lady, and Jayne as a total badass.

Me and Jayne looking super awesome in punk clothes. Note the piercing and chokers. 


PDS, Lady E


No comments:

Post a Comment