Pages

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Salade de samedi (saturday salad)

I made an awesome salad for lunch. It looked like this (before I ate the entire thing)
Now I bet you're wondering, Why would she post a picture of her delicious salad? That's so weird, and rude, because now I want to eat Elisabeth's salad, but I can't!
Well you can, because I put up this picture so I can show you how to make your own Salade de samedi!


Step 1.
Cut up about a quarter of a brick of tofu, and cook it on medium heat in a nonstick pan until it gets goldeny.When it gets goldeny, break it up with a spatula like so
<-----





Step 2.
Wash and cut some lettuce. I used three leaves of butter lettuce, but use whatever you have available:


Then wash and cut celery and half a pear
 --->
If you have any micro greens, wash those too.






Step 4.
mix together equal parts of yellow mustard and honey. I used fancy shmancy lavender honey that we got in Hawaii, but use whatever.

*Note* my honey mustard came out really thick, so I'd recommend thinning it with some water.

Step 5.

Put everything in your bowl and pour the honey mustard on top



Step 6. 

Eat and enjoy AWESOMENESS!!

Lady Elisabeth


No comments:

Post a Comment