Pages

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Space.

As this post automatically updates, I am standing outside in the dark. I'm probably freezing, and definitely tired, because it's 5:02 am. You may be asking, "Lady Elisabeth did you go crazy?!"

No. I'm just watching a spaceship, because right now, the SpaceX Dragon is visible from my backyard for three minutes (according to NASA), and being the nerd that I am, I MUST see it.
It's only fair. after all, One of my friends got to see Discovery twice.

I would just post this after I saw Dragon, but I have other stuff to do.

Actually, I'm babysitting today, and I'm super excited. It's seriously like getting paid to hang out with kids. But with more responsibility. Because I'm responsible.

Yours-written-on-Thursday,

Lady Elisabeth (OF THE PASSSSST!!!!!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment