Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

You know you're a nerd when...

... You ask your mom of you can stay up at least to the end of Ophelia's funeral.

The answer is no, unfortunately.

But seriously, I've been watching Hamlet all day because my mom got me the David Tennant version on blu-ray for New Years.

It's my favorite version because David Tennant and Patrick Stewart as Hamlet and the King/ghost are both phenomenal, (they're two of the best actors in the universe, and i can say that without shame because they've both been all over it) and it's really well done.

It's available on Netflix, but only on disc. You need to watch it.

Lady E

Ps I would also like you to know that I can say all of Ophelia's lines about the flowers. So I'll put on my favorite line :)

Here's rue for you, and here's some for me. We may call it herb o grace o sundays, but you must wear your rue with a difference.



No comments:

Post a Comment