Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I Frickin' Miss Potato.

Potato and I hung out on Google+ (go join it's cool) for like three hours yesterday, until she had to eat dinner, and I realized it was it was 3 pm and i hadn't eaten breakfast. Time zones are confusing/

This made us realize, that this was the first time we had talked face to face (albeit from across the country) since her 13th birthday. 

My mom, Jayne, and me flew out to State That I Used To Live In, and hung out with our friends. And then we totally surprised her by sneaking into her bedroom and throwing balloons at her. She didn't even know we were coming. It was pretty epic.

You see, she's turning fifteen in like two weeks.

Potato, I miss yoooooooooooouuuu!

I hope we get to hang out more.



p.s we need to properly see each other soon, so i can poke you.

1 comment: