Pages

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Showtime, Sunshine

First, I have to share my new favorite song. enjoy, and then go buy this whole album, because it's all really good, and he's awesome:
Sigh. Ok, read on. I'm just gonna cry for a minute.


Jayne and I are really happy because we just got the new Sims 3 Showtime expansion pack, and I will say that it's a ton of fun. We can have singers, acrobats, magicians, DJs, and just lot's of funness. In fact, this morning we made the Jones family: Jackson is a magician, Tim is an acrobat, and their daughter Danielle is going to be a singer when she's older.
Like I said, funness.

One of the problems with playing so much, is that you miss out on life. And March in my backyard happens to be one of my favorite parts of life. So I thought I would show you some lovely spring pictures taken on my trusty digital camera :) (The very one that my dear friend Edison hates ever so much).

Plus, I really wanted to try out the macro setting on the camera to see if I could get it to work properly, and springtime is great for that, because there's so many tiny little things.




SUPER close up on a dandelion leaf



rose leaves.


We have a ton of fruit trees in our yard, and this plum tree is the first on to blossom, pretty much every year :)



I love the blurred blossoms behind this one.

If you're wondering how tiny this is...

That's my thumb next to it.


I really love this one, you can see every little "hair" on the leaves


"Mommy, when I grow up, I'm gonna be a plum tree, just like you!"



Whenever I take pictures like these, I feel like a nature photographer, and I'm especially proud of this 
batch!



No comments:

Post a Comment