Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2011

To you I offer this

If you love somebody
If you have dreams
If you know in your heart that we are all one family
I offer you my home

If your luck has turned against you
If your hope has been crushed
If everything you used to love has been obliterated
I offer you my hope

If you've ever written words like these
If you've ever cried for followers
If you've ever put your heart on the line in the hopes of someone listening
I offer you my respect

If you are anyone
If you have doubted yourself
If you need a friend in times of hardship
I offer you my hand

If you cry yourself asleep
If you hold a knife in your hand
If you wish for the end to come sooner then later
I offer you my love

If you have wished on a star
If you have searched for four leaved clovers
If everyone tells you that faeries aren't really real
I offer you my beliefs

If you are reading this
If you care for people you've never met
If you know that every second counts in our lives
I offer you my thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment