Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Things That I do When I'm Supposed to be Doing Other Things

Oh hello.
For the next two weeks, I will post EVERYDAY.
This is gona be great for you guys. You get to watch me go crazy. Today I thought I would talk about procrastinating. I'm an expert after all...

Usually when I'm supposed to be doing something I will decide to do something else.
After some deliberation I will probably decide that the second thing is too much work, and do something even less important.
After I do that I end up doing more unnecessary things.
Especially if left to my own devices all day.

So currently, my thoughts today have gone something like this:

9:30 am: I should take a shower. OOH! YOUTUBE!

10 am: Fine I'll take a shower. *Grumble grumble.*

10:30 am: YOUTUBE IS BETTER THAN GETTING DRESSED!

11 am: Rush to get dressed so I can sign for a package

11:10: Coffee.

11:20 am: Get on the computer to do Driver's Ed

11:22 am: Hey look, Edison emailed me.

11:30 am: Stop signs... Stop signs... Yield signs...

11:45 am: I need a muffin.

12 pm: Edison emailed me back... REPLY!

12:15 pm: I have been staring at the same page for half an hour...

12:16 pm: Florence + The Machine Sing-along time!

12:18 pm: I'm going to write a blog post...

12:20 pm: Mom calls.

This is slightly  very pathetic.

At least you know where you rank on the ladder of procrastination.
See you guys tomorrow!!
PDS, Lady Elisabeth <3
look at this beautiful thing Potato and I made.

No comments:

Post a Comment