Pages

Friday, April 27, 2012

The Other Travelers

So, after I published my post last night, I realized something. I actually have two more Travelers, who arguably have the coolest, most outlandish names I've come up with. They never  got there stories anywhere near finished, and I didn't even really start writing one of them. But these girls didn't travel through worlds- these two are my Travelers Through Time.

Pompeii Smith-Johnson was a character whose parents (unbeknownst to her and her brother) were time travelers. She's adopted from Italy, but what she doesn't know is that she was a baby lying in the streets of Pompeii on volcano day, that her parents took back to their time.
Later on, a girl named Dylancé Spinner (another weird name I'm superproud of) and her band of time traveling orphans comes back from the future to take Pompeii on a rescue mission.

Infinite Obscurity Parker also had a time traveling parent. In fact, her father was the Keeper of Time, and she lived in a mansion filled with doors to different times and places. She's my youngest Traveler, at age 11, but since she's a time traveler, she can ort of get around the age requirement. She ends up breaking her dad's reasonable rule of "Don't go through the doors without me, because you don't have the key to get back," and getting stuck in New York during the Victorian era with a little boy named Jasper.

No comments:

Post a Comment