Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

7-15: One week and a box of kleenex

i'm sick.
I caught some gross bug from Jayne, and this means I don't get to go ice skating with my girl scout troop, and Jayne still gets to go, because she's feeling way better than I am.

At first i was really angry, and demanded pie and tv. Now I'm just pathetically internetting (that needs to be a word) with my kleenex box in my 49ers PJ pants and my sparkly Sagittarius shirt. Ok I'm still really angry, it just makes my throat hurt more to yell about unimportant things.

Now I'm going to upload some photos FYE and go watch Mythbusters and eat pie. Because that's what I do when I feel pathetic: watch *bleeeeeeep* explode.

my kleenex while i write. you can see blogger behind it.
we had an eclipse! i didn't get any good pics of the eclipse part, because 12x zoom doen't get you much closer to the moon, but this is my favorite picture of the full moon before it started.

a Sims3 wolf running. with butterflies.


2 sims kissing, but she was making really weird lips so i took a picture


the badge for Pickleandpotato.blogspot.com  i hope Potato likes it.

My signature. (in case you were wondering, the first part says forever yours in Greek. Or something like that.)

No comments:

Post a Comment